Clambake

Continuity gaffes and other mistakes [mostly] in Elvis movies

Mountain Mist

Re: Clambake

Postby Mountain Mist » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:24 pm

Matt Helm wrote:sorry ladies...and some folks too, who is Corbin Bernsen ?!!, Matt, btw any clue for my Question Ladies and Gents?!..with respect on this thread!

Hi Matt,

Corbin Bernsen is an American actor, he is most known for the 1980's TV series, "LA Law".

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Thank You Mountain Mist, i don't know the actor Bernsen or the serial "LA Law", my fault...but .."The Flintstones" are a favor of mine,...I'm only kiddin', sorry, Matt

Topic author
Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Matt Helm wrote:...any clue for my Question Ladies and Gents?!..with respect on this thread!

Don't panic - John has this well in hand...
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:17 pm

i know my friend, i know...thx, Matt

John

Postby John » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:52 pm

Colin B wrote:
Matt Helm wrote:...any clue for my Question Ladies and Gents?!..with respect on this thread!

Don't panic - John has this well in hand...

I'm still looking. I have 4 boxes of books which I hope to get to soon. After that, I don't know where else to look. Maybe ask the producers of the movie.....

Topic author
Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:00 pm

John wrote:I'm still looking.
I have 4 boxes of books which I hope to get to soon.
After that, I don't know where else to look.
Maybe ask the producers of the movie.....

Too late for the director Arthur H. Nadel, he died in 1990.

Producer, Arthur Gardner was around until 2014...
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

John

Postby John » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Colin B wrote:
John wrote:I'm still looking.
I have 4 boxes of books which I hope to get to soon.
After that, I don't know where else to look.
Maybe ask the producers of the movie.....

Too late for the director Arthur H. Nadel, he died in 1990.

Producer, Arthur Gardner was around until 2014...

Excuses, excuses. Don't let little things like that get in your way.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:02 am

Matt Helm wrote:Thank You Mountain Mist, i don't know the actor Bernsen or the serial "LA Law", my fault...but .."The Flintstones" are a favor of mine,...I'm only kiddin', sorry, Matt

:shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL - not following you? Although I liked "The Flinstones" too, though - yabba, dabba, doo, lol

LOL

My favourite memory:

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFndUmYlwcA Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:27 pm

LOL - not following you?
....with all respect talkin' bout actor Brenson...and LA Law or some other nice actors and tv shows i have missed in my life.... I WANT TO KNOW THAT "damn insert b/w Clip" at the "CONFIDENCE" Scene, sorry I'm a little bit harsh, but so what. I never asked about the " I FEEL THAT I'VE KNOWN YOU FOREVER" from TICKLE ME sequenze, his voice is very very different in that scene, listen to it closely...but YOUR SNOOPY makes me smile, you are wonderful Mountain Mist!!! YES and i like you, Matt

Topic author
Colin B

Postby Colin B » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:37 pm

Matt Helm wrote:... the " I FEEL THAT I'VE KNOWN YOU FOREVER" from TICKLE ME sequenze, his voice is very very different in that scene, listen to it closely...

He recorded it again specially for the film, all the other tracks were from the original masters.
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Yes i know Colin B. In the latest issue of "The Man And His Music" the article about it is a gas, wonderful and very specific, but...not a real conclusion at last, but WITH ALL RESPECT for the investigment..yes of course, it was recorded on the Movie-set, i heard it the first time ever i saw "Tickle Me" on VHS and later on TV (early/middle 80's) btw i love this movie-plot (...yes you know i'm a Harum Scarum/Harem Holiday Fan too...), thx, Matt...btw it was my very first question i've wrote to the Mag, must be in the very early 90's or so, 'bout "I Feel That...."movie vers. woww, long time ago!

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:16 am

Matt Helm wrote:LOL - not following you?
....with all respect talkin' bout actor Brenson...and LA Law or some other nice actors and tv shows i have missed in my life.... I WANT TO KNOW THAT "damn insert b/w Clip" at the "CONFIDENCE" Scene, sorry I'm a little bit harsh, but so what. I never asked about the " I FEEL THAT I'VE KNOWN YOU FOREVER" from TICKLE ME sequenze, his voice is very very different in that scene, listen to it closely...but YOUR SNOOPY makes me smile, you are wonderful Mountain Mist!!! YES and i like you, Matt

Awwwww thank you, Matt.

It is always good to have people smile. :D You are a nice person.

I like you too, if we all lived closer together (reading another thread where invites were made), we could all get together for drinkies and I could help your wonderful wife cook up a meal or I could bring a plate, which would be fun, as we do in Australia (with help from everyone here) lol ........ or take turns to have people over and sit outside, if in Australia, to enjoy the beautiful weather (which is all year round for those used to cooler weather).

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Oh lovely Mountain Mist....i would like to see you (especially) and all of the other nice members on this board in my flat, lord have mercy, this could be the coolest ELVIS Party in Vienna, Austria has ever seen in a flat. But, my Mountain Mist, our flat is a little bit too small for all the Top 35 members to invite...you are so nice...yabba, dabba, doo,...and SNOOPY is lookin' forward. With Love and Respect, Matt

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:22 am

Matt Helm wrote:Oh lovely Mountain Mist....i would like to see you (especially) and all of the other nice members on this board in my flat, lord have mercy, this could be the coolest ELVIS Party in Vienna, Austria has ever seen in a flat. But, my Mountain Mist, our flat is a little bit too small for all the Top 35 members to invite...you are so nice...yabba, dabba, doo,...and SNOOPY is lookin' forward. With Love and Respect, Matt

LOL

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:06 pm

Snoopy Rules!!!, but how's about my QUESTION Mountain Mist...and the other members on this board too?! Have a very CONFIDENCE Weekend all my friends, with Love and Respect all the way, Matt

Return to “Blooper Reel”