Elvis.Presley.The.Searcher.2018.Part.1 ].mkv 1.93 GB

Movies, TV and You Tube

Topic author
ELVIS4EVER

Elvis.Presley.The.Searcher.2018.Part.1 ].mkv 1.93 GB

Postby ELVIS4EVER » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:07 am

:D :D :D THE SEARCHER PART 1 :D :D :D

Elvis Presley: The Searcher is an HBO Documentary Films Presentation in association with Sony Pictures Television; executive producers, Glen Zipper, Priscilla Presley, Jerry Schilling, Andrew Solt, Alan Gasmer and Jamie Salter (chairman and CEO, Authentic Brands Group); producers, Jon Landau and Kary Antholis; directed and produced by Thom Zimny.

Following his creative journey from childhood through the final 1976 Jungle Room recording sessions, two-part presentation Elvis Presley: The Searcher includes stunning atmospheric shots taken inside Graceland, Elvis’ iconic home, and features more than 20 new, primary source interviews with session players, producers, engineers, directors and other artists who knew him or who were profoundly influenced by him. It also features never-before-seen photos and footage from private collections worldwide, and an original score by Pearl Jam lead guitarist Mike McCready.

The first part details Elvis’ early life in Tupelo, Mississippi and his unprecedented rise to fame over a single year.

https://mega.nz/#!7xsBnATK!Cw4h61DNHABI ... ov_cqFyWUs

elvislady

Re: Elvis.Presley.The.Searcher.2018.Part.1 ].mkv 1.93 GB

Postby elvislady » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:41 am

[quote="ELVIS4EVER"]:D :D :D THE SEARCHER PART 1 :D :D :D

Elvis Presley: The Searcher is an HBO Documentary Films Presentation in association with Sony Pictures Television; executive producers, Glen Zipper, Priscilla Presley, Jerry Schilling, Andrew Solt, Alan Gasmer and Jamie Salter (chairman and CEO, Authentic Brands Group); producers, Jon Landau and Kary Antholis; directed and produced by Thom Zimny.

Following his creative journey from childhood through the final 1976 Jungle Room recording sessions, two-part presentation Elvis Presley: The Searcher includes stunning atmospheric shots taken inside Graceland, Elvis’ iconic home, and features more than 20 new, primary source interviews with session players, producers, engineers, directors and other artists who knew him or who were profoundly influenced by him. It also features never-before-seen photos and footage from private collections worldwide, and an original score by Pearl Jam lead guitarist Mike McCready.

The first part details Elvis’ early life in Tupelo, Mississippi and his unprecedented rise to fame over a single year.

https://mega.nz/#!7xsBnATK!Cw4h61DNHABI ... ov_cqFyWUs[/quote

Thanks, For lnk. I have both Docu downloaded onto my TV...I watched both I did enjoy them, From a new fans point of view. :D
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

LJM

Re: Elvis.Presley.The.Searcher.2018.Part.1 ].mkv 1.93 GB

Postby LJM » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Thanks for sharing this ELVIS4EVER. I'm sure it's better quality than my dvd version copied from the cable box

Return to “The King On Screen”