Elvis Ambulance

All the Elvis you can take

Topic author
elvistcb73

Elvis Ambulance

Postby elvistcb73 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:55 am

I recently found a series on YouTube of some guy cleaning an ambulance he claims is the same one Elvis was in the day he died I just want to know if it is real or not
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHdM ... PI24ojkgNx

Stevenson

Re: Elvis Ambulance

Postby Stevenson » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:58 am

For quite some time I was watching his videos (Spa Guy) and found them interesting. Some were better than others and some worse, of course. I saw his videos on said ambulance, defibrillator used on Elvis and other similar related items.
Then not that much long after there was some kind of internet drama involving stealing content, seeking for approval of Billy Smith and others, if memory serves me. I didn't want to be sunk in this mess, couldn't follow all thing related (supposedly on Facebook group) and quit watching.
In this summer I visited his channel once more and saw many videos not related to Elvis, or vaugely related to him, so I don't follow him now.
Can't say if the claims he is making (on ambulance for instance) are true or not, but some of his videos are still interesting and entertaining.

pphillips_ukuk

Postby pphillips_ukuk » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:05 pm

Stevenson wrote:For quite some time I was watching his videos (Spa Guy) and found them interesting. Some were better than others and some worse, of course. I saw his videos on said ambulance, defibrillator used on Elvis and other similar related items.
Then not that much long after there was some kind of internet drama involving stealing content, seeking for approval of Billy Smith and others, if memory serves me. I didn't want to be sunk in this mess, couldn't follow all thing related (supposedly on Facebook group) and quit watching.
In this summer I visited his channel once more and saw many videos not related to Elvis, or vaugely related to him, so I don't follow him now.
Can't say if the claims he is making (on ambulance for instance) are true or not, but some of his videos are still interesting and entertaining.

Same story, I enjoyed the content for a year or two but my goodness the drama was just too much. I seem to remember the cinema Elvis visited the night before he died and a fan museum causing issues... all very odd. As for the Ambulance Spa guy seemed very, very certain and seemed to have a lot of evidence to back up the claim but as it wasn't something I was keenly interested in I never really formed an opinion on if it was real or not.

Mister Moon

Postby Mister Moon » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:53 pm

The best thing in those videos are the meals, by far.

Rickeap

Postby Rickeap » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:16 pm

I don't watch any videos done by that person

Return to “Everything Elvis”