Enquiry _August 10th '70 _Rehearsals _Vegas

All the Elvis you can take

Topic author
Steve Grayson '67
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Enquiry _August 10th '70 _Rehearsals _Vegas

Postby Steve Grayson '67 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:15 pm

As a fan for many years now I often wonder if Elvis ever dis rehearese before his Opening Night On August 10th '70 _ Heres a question set to many fans out there -Id love to hear your own opinons to this _

As we all know that Elvis rehearsed on July 14th , 15th , 24th for his upcoming show on August 10th '70 @Vegas - There have been footage , audio for the August 4th '70 and August 7th '70 on various Imports on cd and dvd - on items such as TTWII - The Complete Works . The question and enquiry i set upon you is this

Has there been any footage or audio for the rehearsals for August 10th 70 _ before he went on stage at Vegas - Many pictures have surfaced such as the one below of this but there has been not yet any footage and audio of it - Id /We sure would have loved to see this surface as well as footage of the August 13th 70 _Dinner Show when he wore the red ladder suit -
_

If there is not any footage of this then Im sorry to say that the dvd set _TTWII Complte Works is incomplete,
because Im sure that Denis Sanders and MGM did film many if not all the shows from the Summer Festival of 1970 .

These footage and audio must surface soon as I hope and pray for it .

Image ..... August 10th '70 Rehearsal

Image- August 13th '70 _Dinner Show _Las Vegas
................................................................................................................

Return to “Everything Elvis”