The Most likely Unreleased Sun tune to be issued is.....

All the Elvis you can take

colonel snow

Re: The Most likely Unreleased Sun tune to be issued is.....

Postby colonel snow » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:47 pm

deleted by request

colonel snow.
Last edited by colonel snow on Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

John

Postby John » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:20 pm

colonel snow wrote:Okay it’s not your “domain” but as I stated in a previous post I’ll reduce by your request my contributions about the early years of Elvis’ career.
The case is closed for me now.

colonel snow.

colonel snow, please re-open the case and please keep posting your wonderful stuff. Don't take notice of anyone else.

Topic author
cadillac-elvis

Postby cadillac-elvis » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:07 pm

John wrote:
colonel snow wrote:Okay it’s not your “domain” but as I stated in a previous post I’ll reduce by your request my contributions about the early years of Elvis’ career.

colonel snow.

colonel snow, please re-open the case and please keep posting your wonderful stuff. Don't take notice of anyone else.

I agree, that person has went after my posts very often. We should never have to endure post-shaming on this forum.

John

Postby John » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:59 pm

cadillac-elvis wrote:
John wrote:

colonel snow.

I agree, that person has went after my posts very often. We should never have to endure post-shaming on this forum.

You're quite right.

Take care.

Hard Rocker

Postby Hard Rocker » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:50 am

colonel snow.

Your stuff is great and is one of the reasons that I come to this cool forum! Keep on keepin' on, brother.

reg

Postby reg » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:52 am

cadillac-elvis wrote:
John wrote:

colonel snow.

Yeah like when someone says

"Try to follow along there skippy....." or

"I think I know a tad more than you know. And by "tad", I mean "ton"."

Topic author
cadillac-elvis

Postby cadillac-elvis » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:03 am

reg wrote:
cadillac-elvis wrote:
John wrote:

colonel snow.

Well, you attacked me long before I lashed out at you.

reg

Postby reg » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:35 am

cadillac-elvis wrote:
reg wrote:
cadillac-elvis wrote:
John wrote:

colonel snow.

Nope. But lets make sure there is no post shaming on this forum, cuz thats what you believe.

Topic author
cadillac-elvis

Postby cadillac-elvis » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:00 am

reg wrote:
cadillac-elvis wrote:
reg wrote:
cadillac-elvis wrote:
John wrote:

colonel snow.

Nope. But lets make sure there is no post shaming on this forum, cuz thats what you believe.

Dude, you are the one that went bat shit crazy, because I criticized some the things your hero Ernst was doing.
You aren't going to shame me for stating those facts. Ernst may be your hero, but he makes mistakes. Deal with it.

Mojo Filter

Postby Mojo Filter » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:51 am

cadillac-elvis wrote:
John wrote:

colonel snow.

Actually it's not "post-shaming". It's pointing out what's right and what's wrong. If someone posts fake documents or whatever and someone else points out it's a fake, is that wrong, or, as you put it, "post-shaming"? No, I don't think so.

If i posted a fake document (which i wouldn't anyway if I knew it was fake) i'm sure you and others would tell me.

If someone posts a fake document for the first time and is told that it's a fake and the person finds out, yes, it is a fake, but still continues to post the fake knowing full well it is a fake then, to me at least, that's a bit odd.

I appreciate all posters/members on this forum. But hey, I don't agree with anyone's opinion and people don't agree with mine. But I always stick to my guns and won't back down to my beliefs or views. I don't see anything wrong with that.

As for my debates with you, cadillac. You've posted and said things I don't agree with and pointed them out to you, after all it is a discussion forum, is it not? So, it's not "post-shaming". If you don't agree with my views that fine by me, I don't really give a hoot at the end of the day but it's never going to change my view, unless that is, evidence and proof can change that.

As for Colonel Snow, I hope he continues to post here on any subject it's all welcome. But if he or anyone else posts a fake I will point it out.
she's well acquainted with a touch of the velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane

Topic author
cadillac-elvis

Postby cadillac-elvis » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:51 pm

Mojo Filter wrote:
cadillac-elvis wrote:
John wrote:

colonel snow.

Actually it's not "post-shaming". It's pointing out what's right and what's wrong. If someone posts fake documents or whatever and someone else points out it's a fake, is that wrong, or, as you put it, "post-shaming"? No, I don't think so.

If i posted a fake document (which i wouldn't anyway if I knew it was fake) i'm sure you and others would tell me.

If someone posts a fake document for the first time and is told that it's a fake and the person finds out, yes, it is a fake, but still continues to post the fake knowing full well it is a fake then, to me at least, that's a bit odd.

I appreciate all posters/members on this forum. But hey, I don't agree with anyone's opinion and people don't agree with mine. But I always stick to my guns and won't back down to my beliefs or views. I don't see anything wrong with that.

As for my debates with you, cadillac. You've posted and said things I don't agree with and pointed them out to you, after all it is a discussion forum, is it not? So, it's not "post-shaming". If you don't agree with my views that fine by me, I don't really give a hoot at the end of the day but it's never going to change my view, unless that is, evidence and proof can change that.

As for Colonel Snow, I hope he continues to post here on any subject it's all welcome. But if he or anyone else posts a fake I will point it out.

And I have no problem with that.
I was basically referring another person that made comments about what I wrote
and claimed I was wrong when in fact I did post proof I was right.
I was made to feel guilty for my claim that they "hold back" material, because
that is apparently a criticism of Ernst.
I see no problem in posting opinions as long as those opinions do not plainly oppose the proven truth ie.
elvis is alive theories, etc.

reg

Postby reg » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:13 am

cadillac-elvis wrote:
reg wrote:

Dude, you are the one that went bat shit crazy, because I criticized some the things your hero Ernst was doing.
You aren't going to shame me for stating those facts. Ernst may be your hero, but he makes mistakes. Deal with it.

You keep digging your hole every time. Your a hypocrite and you dont know what your talking about, deal with it.

Topic author
cadillac-elvis

Postby cadillac-elvis » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:15 am

reg wrote:
cadillac-elvis wrote:
reg wrote:

You keep digging your hole every time. Your a hypocrite and you dont know what your talking about, deal with it.

what is your problem. I let you put my posts down a few times before I call you on it.

I let people have their opinions, let me have mine.

You went off on me before, and you have pissed off a few others.

Are you still crying because I made a comment about Ernst holding back material?

If he wants to come here and defend himself, that is his choice.

I didn't just come up with my facts out of thin air, I backed it up with many examples.

There is literally nothing you can say that alters the facts.

I am not afraid to confront someone when they are wrong.
Like when BMG's David Bendith came on here talking about the mastering of the 30#1 hits, claiming
there was no digital "tick" in Hound dog, and other such nonsense.
Ernst knows very well he holds back material, and you know it too.

You want to tell me the earth is flat?

John

Postby John » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:40 am

I believe most people know and accept that Ernst makes mistakes, also that he holds material back, possibly for commercial reasons. I think everyone has said their piece. Shall we move on...please?

reg

Postby reg » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:00 am

John wrote:I believe most people know and accept that Ernst makes mistakes, also that he holds material back, possibly for commercial reasons. I think everyone has said their piece. Shall we move on...please?

Aint one legit example of him holding back material in this topic man, why are you writing that. And why does this cadillac guy get to go around making trouble, at least two members here are getting treated rudely.

Return to “Everything Elvis”