15562days

All the Elvis you can take

Ben

Re: 15562days

Postby Ben » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:28 pm

I can't be arsed to to reply to your stupid, childish comments in the last post but I will send you a link that shows you have wrong info even for that release:

https://www.discogs.com/Elvis-Presley-T ... se/9468916

That lists the correct info of the two songs.

You're welcome.

Alan_K

Postby Alan_K » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:36 pm

Ben wrote:I can't be arsed to to reply to your stupid, childish comments in the last post but I will send you a link that shows you have wrong info even for that release:

https://www.discogs.com/Elvis-Presley-T ... se/9468916

That lists the correct info of the two songs.

You're welcome.

I've just quoted the reply that you didnt make because you couldn't be arsed. :?
You claim my comments are stupid and childish - but offer no evidence to back the statement up.

I stand by my comments. Everything I've said is TRUE.
You might be of the opinion my comments are stupid and childish but you didn't express any opinion at all.
You as an Administrator of this site have made a statement saying my comments are stupid and childish.

I'm calling you out on this one.
We can't both be correct, can we?
15562days.com - here's to ya Graeme, I hope it was worth it! RIP mate (Rock In Peace)

Alan_K

Postby Alan_K » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:54 pm

Okay, I've been slow on the uptake.

I thought John was being kind by putting this thread up.
I admit I was a little surprised, but pleasantly so.
He has in the past, how shall I put it, not been so ...pleasant?
I can't - and won't - quote him as when I did quote him I was threatened with being banned.
Not for the first time either.

But this thread has turned into an anti Alan as well as an anti Graeme thread with negativity from at least two administrators.
I suppose for those reasons it's really an anti 15562days.com.

I'm retired. I turn 66 next month.
I really don't need this, I dont want to play games especially when they're disguised as other things.
I tried to create something to honour someone elses memory as well as their original ideas and input and thoughts.
You don't like it - that's fine! No one has to. I'm not asking or expecting anyone to.

Let me have my little insignificant, factually incorrect, pathetic excuse for a website and you just carry on with your far superior almighty website to end all websites one without your desire of having to be so disrespectful and seemingly so full of hatred.

Is that reasonable and something mutually agreeable?
15562days.com - here's to ya Graeme, I hope it was worth it! RIP mate (Rock In Peace)

Ben

Postby Ben » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:02 pm

What a strange case you are.

That John is a bloody rotter. If he had any sense he would ban himself for targeting you like he did. I'll send him a warning!

I put up some info for you to correct a mistake on your forum. That is all. I was being helpful. But do as you please.

Alan_K

Postby Alan_K » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:07 pm

Ben wrote:What a strange case you are.

That John is a bloody rotter. If he had any sense he would ban himself for targeting you like he did. I'll send him a warning!

I put up some info for you to correct a mistake on your forum. That is all. I was being helpful. But do as you please.

I'm referring to the whole thread - not just your comments, but the whole thread including your comments. It's like you're just joining in with the rest of them.

Seriously? "That is all" you just helped me with some info for my forum. "THAT IS ALL"
I am a strange case then if that's true as I thought I read something about "stupid and childish"....how helpful..

Keep backing my post above up.

Topic author
John

Postby John » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Alan_K wrote:Okay, I've been slow on the uptake.

I thought John was being kind by putting this thread up.
I admit I was a little surprised, but pleasantly so.
He has in the past, how shall I put it, not been so ...pleasant?
I can't - and won't - quote him as when I did quote him I was threatened with being banned.
Not for the first time either.
First off, you accuse me of being unpleasant. You brought it on yourself. You got challenged for something you did. However, it's in the past, let's move on. You really should get over it.
Secondly, I am helpful. I wouldn't have started this forum, or previous ones, if I didn't want people to engage. I genuinely wish you well with your forum. Let me make this very clear, I have nothing against you, I have no problem with what you are doing, or what Graeme was trying to do. It all adds to the overall story, and I'm sure people will find it interesting. Let me repeat, I wish you well with your forum, [color=#FF0000]GENUINELY.

Thirdly, you tried to accuse me of trying to block Graeme in doing his thing here. When I sent you evidence to the contrary, which showed that not only did I help him, and facilitate him, and he was given privileges that no other member had, because of my intervention, you didn't even apologise for the accusation you made. It's OK though, it's not real life, is it?[/color]

But this thread has turned into an anti Alan as well as an anti Graeme thread with negativity from at least two administrators.
Two?
I suppose for those reasons it's really an anti 15562days.com.
It really has not turned into an anti anyone or anti anything thread.

I'm retired. I turn 66 next month.
No one needs it, regardless of age.
I really don't need this, I dont want to play games especially when they're disguised as other things.
I tried to create something to honour someone elses memory as well as their original ideas and input and thoughts.
You don't like it - that's fine! No one has to. I'm not asking or expecting anyone to.

Let me have my little insignificant, factually incorrect, pathetic excuse for a website and you just carry on with your far superior almighty website to end all websites one without your desire of having to be so disrespectful and seemingly so full of hatred.
Full of hatred? What world do you live in?
Is that reasonable and something mutually agreeable?

Alan, carry on with your forum, I'm sure a lot of people will be interested in it. Once again, let me repeat, I wish you well and as far as I'm concerned, it adds to the whole Phoenix forum, but if you're going to make false accusations, it really wont work.

Ciscoking

Postby Ciscoking » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:21 pm

Ben wrote:
Rickeap wrote:Cool, i wasn't aware of a second version.

Elvis did not sing Where No One Stands Alone on 13th Feb. The only known live version is from 16th Feb and is the well known version.

This statement is absolutely correct. Any other information on any website or whatsoever is NOT correct. No need for discussion.
Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

Ben

Postby Ben » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Ciscoking wrote:
Ben wrote:

Elvis did not sing Where No One Stands Alone on 13th Feb. The only known live version is from 16th Feb and is the well known version.

This statement is absolutely correct. Any other information on any website or whatsoever is NOT correct. No need for discussion.

Now you're attacking Alan. Great.

(That was a joke).

Topic author
John

Postby John » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Ben wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:
Ben wrote:

Now you're attacking Alan. Great.

(That was a joke).

(or was it?)

Ciscoking

Postby Ciscoking » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:15 pm

No attacking. No need for it. A fact is a fact. That is all.
I am just trying to be as accurate as possible when it comes to the concert years. I support Alan K because i think his site is a great effort and well researched.
He could be a Bit more friendly though.
Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

Topic author
John

Postby John » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:04 pm

Ciscoking wrote:No attacking. No need for it. A fact is a fact. That is all.
I am just trying to be as accurate as possible when it comes to the concert years. I support Alan K because i think his site is a great effort and well researched.

Hallelujah.

Well, let's hope he gets the message.

Maybe we can go forward from here so that everyone that is interested in this type of information will benefit from it without further rancour.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:31 pm

To be fair due to the history, of posting, the timeline and flow:

Alan is on the backfoot, unfairly, except John does all he can, now, which is fair and diplomatic, as is Colin as was Stan.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:34 pm

John wrote:

Hallelujah.

Well, let's hope he gets the message.

Maybe we can go forward from here so that everyone that is interested in this type of information will benefit from it without further rancour.

Yes.

Graham and Alan's site, reading what Alan has said, is a labour of love for a friend, really.

Rickeap

Postby Rickeap » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:22 am

Ben wrote:

That's what i thought, so i'll stick with my original belief. thanks Ben.

Topic author
John

Postby John » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:37 am

This thread appears to have come to a grinding halt. Have all differences been sorted out?

Return to “Everything Elvis”