Download CD's - DVD's - BOOK's

All the Elvis you can take

Topic author
ER7EVANDRO

Download CD's - DVD's - BOOK's

Postby ER7EVANDRO » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pm

Hello Forum People, I'm new here, and I would like to know if anyone here has something to share for download or if you can share some Elvis items for download in this forum, I've been in some forums where download links were prohibited.
I'm an Elvis collector for a short time, I have many things to share here as well as many things I still need to increase my collection.

Yin Yang

Re: Download CD's - DVD's - BOOK's

Postby Yin Yang » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:35 am

A great programm to download clips or just the music from YouTube is DVD Video Soft. There is a free version but the paid one is much better.

John

Postby John » Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:56 pm

ER7EVANDRO wrote:Hello Forum People, I'm new here, and I would like to know if anyone here has something to share for download or if you can share some Elvis items for download in this forum, I've been in some forums where download links were prohibited.
I'm an Elvis collector for a short time, I have many things to share here as well as many things I still need to increase my collection.

It depends what it is, but in general there are laws to prevent this sort of thing, and this forum would not want to have problems with the law. If Phoenix closed down, where would that leave Colin and his quizzes?

Richard

Postby Richard » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:11 pm

Most things are already out there if you do a bit of digging for yourself. Like John says, a forum that's open to anyone and everyone isn't the place to be posting links. There's a reason why those other forums don't allow it.

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:34 pm

John wrote:... If Phoenix closed down, where would that leave Colin and his quizzes?

Well, I suppose I could post them on some other forum, but I'd miss the members from here...
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

John

Postby John » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:34 pm

Colin B wrote:
John wrote:... If Phoenix closed down, where would that leave Colin and his quizzes?

Well, I suppose I could post them on some other forum, but I'd miss the members from here...

but what if the forums suddenly close down?

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:26 pm

Colin B wrote:Well, I suppose I could post them on some other forum, but I'd miss the members from here...
John wrote:but what if the forums suddenly close down?

I'd follow suit...

... just kidding, I do have life outside of internet forums.............. of a sort.............
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

STEVE MORSE

Postby STEVE MORSE » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:00 pm

Yin Yang wrote:A great programm to download clips or just the music from YouTube is DVD Video Soft. There is a free version but the paid one is much better.

Agreed. I use that software and there's an infinity of Elvis to download from YouTube

Yin Yang

Postby Yin Yang » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:33 pm

STEVE MORSE wrote:
Yin Yang wrote:A great programm to download clips or just the music from YouTube is DVD Video Soft. There is a free version but the paid one is much better.

Agreed. I use that software and there's an infinity of Elvis to download from YouTube

I learned Gilbert Becaud had a single released in Japan, on which he sings 2 of his hits in Japanese.
Found one side on YouTube plus a 3rd song sung in Japanese.
Now I hope someday the B-side of the single will be on YouTube too.

Sylvie Vartan released a 2-CD-set, which I have. However there is a special edition that has 4 clips from a live TV show.
GUess what? I found the complete TV show on YouTube!

On Johnny Hallyday in 1990 a box with LP's re-released on CD was released with a bonus 5 track mini CD with outtakes.
None of these outtakes are available elsewhere but I managed to find them one by one on YouTube.
The search is difficult as usully when you type the tile, you get the regular version and a bunch of live performances.

But it is fun searching on YouTube. Found enough rare footage to make sure I need to live to be 250 years old to watch it all. ;-)

HD_RES

Postby HD_RES » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:36 pm

Sadly all audio and videos uploaded on YouTube is heavily compressed meaning that quality is much better if the original source could be found.
In most cases that shouldnt be a problem especially if audio or video is taken from official releases or bootlegs.

Yin Yang

Postby Yin Yang » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:07 am

HD_RES wrote:

Sadly all audio and videos uploaded on YouTube is heavily compressed meaning that quality is much better if the original source could be found.
In most cases that shouldnt be a problem especially if audio or video is taken from official releases or bootlegs.

The older you get, the poorer your hearing anyway.
I wish good sound and 4K or HD was invented when my ears and eyes were still 100%.

HD_RES

Postby HD_RES » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:57 pm

Yin Yang wrote:
HD_RES wrote:

The older you get, the poorer your hearing anyway.
I wish good sound and 4K or HD was invented when my ears and eyes were still 100%.

True but im not a young person anymore either and the difference is still huge,especially on videos ….and audio when using headphones.
But if a YT rip is good enough for you then thats fine.

Return to “Everything Elvis”