Best Elvis forum

All the Elvis you can take

escapeguy

Re: Best Elvis forum

Postby escapeguy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:54 pm

bwahaha . yup,,,I just joined here and its so cool to read and converse with adults

TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:08 pm

KEV wrote:MIKE is another fan who gets the BULLY treatment by the DOC and his lovers!.

Mike needs to come here too. ;)
The best thing I ever did was leave FECC entirely and join here, so much nicer and friendly without an over bearing failed medic who literally takes credit away from others and throws everything towards 'trying' to make it all about himself.
Anyway, I'm not going to go any deeper into this as I've already wasted enough time on 'it' and I'd like to keep myself free of the Phoenix naughty step. ;)

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:09 pm

John wrote:We have a special naughty step which Colin oversees.
He doesn't have to use it often.
Mountain Mist wrote:Colin also has Alizee waiting, that is why he does not mind when he is sent that way, lol.

I wish....
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Private Presley

Postby Private Presley » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:16 pm

I noticed Many new members in the last couple of days. Thanks to Tulsa for posting the link on that other forum.
Links have also been posted on FB pages.
Take a bow, Juan Luis!!!
ImageImage

Tulsa Mclean

Postby Tulsa Mclean » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:06 pm

TonyS wrote:
KEV wrote:MIKE is another fan who gets the BULLY treatment by the DOC and his lovers!.

Mike needs to come here too. ;)
The best thing I ever did was leave FECC entirely and join here, so much nicer and friendly without an over bearing failed medic who literally takes credit away from others and throws everything towards 'trying' to make it all about himself.
Anyway, I'm not going to go any deeper into this as I've already wasted enough time on 'it' and I'd like to keep myself free of the Phoenix naughty step. ;)

I´m here! :lol:.
Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva, viva el amor!!.

colonel snow

Postby colonel snow » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Dazza1970 wrote:Hi everyone. This is not really a new topic but just wanted to give a shout out to everyone on Phoenix. This is by far the best and most friendly forum I've followed. Everyone who contributes does in an adult fashion and mostly listen to everyone's opinion. There's another forum I visit to read the latest articles but stopped contributing because of a certain person. I'd like to personally thank Juan Luis for his selfless act posting the 'new army home recordings' and to each and everyone of you that post on this forum. It really is a pleasure to visit and read other people's opinions without been attacked because their views differ from yours. What a great place to visit.

I agree for 99% this is a great and friendly forum. A lot of members have added interesting topics here through the years. Now again with Juan Luis a great topic. I take my hat off for him.
I appreciate there’s room for different opinions here; but you’ll notice sooner or later when your opinion differs from the majority here about information – movies – movie songs – Colonel Parker etc you’ll be burnt down here too by a few members. For me these discussions are wasted time in this way.
I don’t care about it because my opinion is based on facts – documents etc and it’s not based what fans cried in a choir what they’ve heard or read somewhere. I’m independent to have my own opinion about these matters.
In the past I’ve added unreleased tracks here too but I pass for reading negative comments everytime about these tracks in stead of being grateful. I could have done more but it ended there; I’m sorry for the other fans but this is the Elvis world today.
And there are a lot more people thinking the same way about sharing with the Elvis world.

colonel snow

Pacer
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Pacer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:15 pm

suave harv wrote:I think anyone who is used to the 'schoolteacher' style of moderation on FECC, would find this forum a breath of fresh air.

1. There is no moderating there, just censorship which is biased, surprised that people still put up with that there
2.it is here different, cause the mods are older here and therefore need more time to catch up with reading.
So it can be that you get banned because of something you wrote 10 months ago.
I heard right now they are working through the posts of December 2017.

Ciscoking

Postby Ciscoking » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:21 pm

John wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:I cannot comment about FECC any more..cause I am more supended than being online there...2 weeks...4 weeks..2 weeks...its a vicious circle...guess why..lol..

Ciskoking, have you been upsetting medical people?

Problem there ..when you write anything that doesnt fit ...or when you have an opinion of your own ..or prove something wrong..or..dont take all as Gospel..or... very important..have an opinion of your own...or try to be a bit offensive as these guys are day by day..or use their arguments for your own defending....your postings get either deleted..or...you get suspended...they call it offensive..shall I count all the insults which were dedicated to me the past few months..?..Problem there is ..some guys got good connections..to some guys who run and maintain the FECC..thats all.I am just happy that this is a well known fact..thats why many good guys..knowledgable guys..and "official guys" dont post there any more. Its a shame that this once so fabulous forum has de-generated to a doctors forum who can post any bullshit he wants to and all who dare to speak against him being rubbed out.No wonder this Tiger Man crap is still there to read. For me ..this was Elvis second record... :roll:

second record
Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:08 pm

suave harv wrote:I think anyone who is used to the 'schoolteacher' style of moderation on FECC, would find this forum a breath of fresh air.
Pacer wrote:1. There is no moderating there, just censorship which is biased, surprised that people still put up with that there
2.it is here different, cause the mods are older here and therefore need more time to catch up with reading.

The others are, I'm still working through last October...
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Pacer
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Pacer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:24 pm

I hope I will be the same easy-going and relaxed way you are when I'm in your age.
But I have a hint that you were the same way you are now when you were in my age so i doubt I will have the relaxed style you have now Colin.

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:31 pm

Pacer wrote:I hope I will be the same easy-going and relaxed way you are when I'm in your age.
But I have a hint that you were the same way you are now when you were in my age so i doubt I will have the relaxed style you have now Colin.

Now I'm wondering where you got that 'hint' from...
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Pacer
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Pacer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:36 pm

From no one (maybe from the private detective in my avatar) i just thought that people are not hot headed and unbalanced in their 40s and finally relaxed and easy going when they are in the seventies.

John

Postby John » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Pacer wrote:

1. There is no moderating there, just censorship which is biased, surprised that people still put up with that there

Not so fast pacer, I'm still on summer 2016.

John

Postby John » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Pacer wrote:From no one (maybe from the private detective in my avatar) i just thought that people are not hot headed and unbalanced in their 40s and finally relaxed and easy going when they are in the seventies.

I've never been hot headed. I haven't had an argument since 1802, and that was the one and only one with a Cliff Richard fan.

Pacer
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Pacer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:13 pm

John wrote:
Pacer wrote:

Not so fast pacer, I'm still on summer 2016.

Good. So i can throw insults around and by the time you get there i have a new Account.

Return to “Everything Elvis”