Best Elvis forum

All the Elvis you can take

Mountain Mist

Re: Best Elvis forum

Postby Mountain Mist » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:17 pm

Pacer wrote:Changed my gender too.
Having breasts from beer drinking...i thought I would make use of it as a start.
Hormones coming soon.

LOL

John

Postby John » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Simon1 wrote:
John wrote:
Simon1 wrote:
STEVE MORSE wrote:When I'm on this forum I am smiling. On the other one I'm more usually grimacing, and worse, because of the appalling behaviour of the quack doctor and his "FECC Rocks" crap.

I've been banned again on FECC for saying the truth about the crazy Johnny Saulovic a.k.a Dr. John Carpenter. He drives everyone away who doesn't agree with him. And he acts like Dr. Goebbels. The fun part are his alt accts like Emjel, R&B and Midnight Azz to name but a few. Whenever he needs support they pop up faster than you can say Speedway. The lunatic works in IT so changing IP adresses is easy for him. Not that he needs it as he IS FECC.

Simon1, I'm sorry you've been banned but actually most of us have been in the same boat in the past. We know all about what happens there, and while we have every sympathy for everyone, I'm afraid this is not the place to sound off about the mad medic. Some of us have been putting up with him for many years, and to be honest, he is yesterday's news. I guess he's probably a lurker here and sees these comments, which is a good thing, but he will never change. It's his way and so there's no point grumbling about him, just move on.

We're here to celebrate Elvis and to have fun. Please have a look at our house rules.

In the meantime, just have fun here. There's no need to go over there.

Thanks John. The " mad medic" is a nice description :)

I think Colin coined it. It’s not my description, but it’s accurate.

John

Postby John » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Pacer wrote:Changed my gender too..

It’s been noted by Human Resources in their records.

gerry

Postby gerry » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:55 pm

Ah this is a great messageboard, thank God i have escaped the crazy lunatics over on the FECC board

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:09 am

I must remind you all that any mention of the 'Mad Medic', 'The Doctor', 'The FECC Clinical Nut' [or any other name] is strictly forbidden here & what's more...……………………..D'OH !
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Bama

Postby Bama » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi Everyone Just wanted to thank y'all for letting me into this forum I am a member of another forum and never posted because of all the stuff tthat went on in that forum. Anyway Thanks for letting me in TCB

Bama

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Bama wrote:Hi Everyone Just wanted to thank y'all for letting me into this forum I am a member of another forum and never posted because of all the stuff tthat went on in that forum. Anyway Thanks for letting me in TCB

Bama

Welcome to the forum bama, Please feel free to join in with discussions and topics.
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

EP.Fan

Postby EP.Fan » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:00 pm

To be honest in this day and age its a struggle to give an opinion online about anything without facing the usual cast of characters, bullies, jokers, trolls, etc. However there are a few good Elvis blogs to visit and hopefully Phoenix with its upsurge of interest given Juan Luis' recent gift will maintain its position as an open, approachable Forum in the near future. With my scant knowledge of Elvis related discussion I rate Steve Hoffmans as a decent starting point - members generally stick to the script and there is interesting debate. FECC seems well known to the members here so i was relieved to find I wasnt alone in my suspicions. It must be wonderful to run rough shod over members and delete, edit or suspend people you do not agree with. Why anyone engages within these parameters is beyond me - I stopped visiting some while back as it was tiresome and depressing to read even as a casual bystander. Im all for Elvis - more power to him in my opinion, recent years have seen a re evaluation of his career and it seems hes not going to disappear anytime soon.
Long live the King.

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:31 pm

EP.Fan wrote:To be honest in this day and age its a struggle to give an opinion online about anything without facing the usual cast of characters, bullies, jokers, trolls, etc. However there are a few good Elvis blogs to visit and hopefully Phoenix with its upsurge of interest given Juan Luis' recent gift will maintain its position as an open, approachable Forum in the near future. With my scant knowledge of Elvis related discussion I rate Steve Hoffmans as a decent starting point - members generally stick to the script and there is interesting debate. FECC seems well known to the members here so i was relieved to find I wasnt alone in my suspicions. It must be wonderful to run rough shod over members and delete, edit or suspend people you do not agree with. Why anyone engages within these parameters is beyond me - I stopped visiting some while back as it was tiresome and depressing to read even as a casual bystander. Im all for Elvis - more power to him in my opinion, recent years have seen a re evaluation of his career and it seems hes not going to disappear anytime soon.
Long live the King.

Nail on the head EP. Fan, I joined steves site, Looks like a nice forum.
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

John

Postby John » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Bama wrote:Hi Everyone Just wanted to thank y'all for letting me into this forum I am a member of another forum and never posted because of all the stuff tthat went on in that forum. Anyway Thanks for letting me in TCB

Bama

Hi Bama and welcome. Hope you post loads here. Enjoy yourself.

WalterHaleJnr

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:07 pm

EP.Fan wrote:To be honest in this day and age its a struggle to give an opinion online about anything without facing the usual cast of characters, bullies, jokers, trolls, etc. However there are a few good Elvis blogs to visit and hopefully Phoenix with its upsurge of interest given Juan Luis' recent gift will maintain its position as an open, approachable Forum in the near future. With my scant knowledge of Elvis related discussion I rate Steve Hoffmans as a decent starting point - members generally stick to the script and there is interesting debate. FECC seems well known to the members here so i was relieved to find I wasnt alone in my suspicions. It must be wonderful to run rough shod over members and delete, edit or suspend people you do not agree with. Why anyone engages within these parameters is beyond me - I stopped visiting some while back as it was tiresome and depressing to read even as a casual bystander. Im all for Elvis - more power to him in my opinion, recent years have seen a re evaluation of his career and it seems hes not going to disappear anytime soon.
Long live the King.

well said. Phoenix site is a fun place to be as there are no egos here.
Thanks Juan Luis for giving the forum a new shot in the arm and Happy Birthday to you.

John

Postby John » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:25 pm

WalterHaleJnr wrote:
Long live the King.

You have to hang your ego up in the entrance lobby when you step in here.

Bama

Postby Bama » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome I appreciate it.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Bama

You know the song, "but you can never leave" ....... ;)

LOL

Welcome Bama

(Hotel California).

WalterHaleJnr

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:06 pm

John wrote:
WalterHaleJnr wrote:
Long live the King.

You have to hang your ego up in the entrance lobby when you step in here.

ok John will do :P

Return to “Everything Elvis”