Best Elvis forum

All the Elvis you can take

Topic author
Dazza1970

Best Elvis forum

Postby Dazza1970 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Hi everyone. This is not really a new topic but just wanted to give a shout out to everyone on Phoenix. This is by far the best and most friendly forum I've followed. Everyone who contributes does in an adult fashion and mostly listen to everyone's opinion. There's another forum I visit to read the latest articles but stopped contributing because of a certain person. I'd like to personally thank Juan Luis for his selfless act posting the 'new army home recordings' and to each and everyone of you that post on this forum. It really is a pleasure to visit and read other people's opinions without been attacked because their views differ from yours. What a great place to visit.

WalterHaleJnr

Re: Best Elvis forum

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:28 pm

Dazza1970 wrote:Hi everyone. This is not really a new topic but just wanted to give a shout out to everyone on Phoenix. This is by far the best and most friendly forum I've followed. Everyone who contributes does in an adult fashion and mostly listen to everyone's opinion. There's another forum I visit to read the latest articles but stopped contributing because of a certain person. I'd like to personally thank Juan Luis for his selfless act posting the 'new army home recordings' and to each and everyone of you that post on this forum. It really is a pleasure to visit and read other people's opinions without been attacked because their views differ from yours. What a great place to visit.

Well said. Can i extend a big welcome to all the new members out there who recently joined ?

welcome to Phoenix and hope you enjoy the place.

TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:34 pm

I have I agree, this 'tiny' forum ( lol ) is certainly the one to be a member... especially right now.

Mister Moon

Postby Mister Moon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Dazza1970 wrote:Hi everyone. This is not really a new topic but just wanted to give a shout out to everyone on Phoenix. This is by far the best and most friendly forum I've followed. Everyone who contributes does in an adult fashion and mostly listen to everyone's opinion. There's another forum I visit to read the latest articles but stopped contributing because of a certain person. I'd like to personally thank Juan Luis for his selfless act posting the 'new army home recordings' and to each and everyone of you that post on this forum. It really is a pleasure to visit and read other people's opinions without been attacked because their views differ from yours. What a great place to visit.

That's all very well and good, but please don't post any reversed pictures.

Just kidding. :)

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:21 pm

Mister Moon wrote:

That's all very well and good, but please don't post any reversed pictures.

Just kidding. :)

Especially reversed pictures of trains.....

;) lol

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:23 pm

WalterHaleJnr wrote:

Well said. Can i extend a big welcome to all the new members out there who recently joined ?

welcome to Phoenix and hope you enjoy the place.

I echo walts words...Welcome all new members to the forum. :)
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

suave harv

Postby suave harv » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:09 pm

I think anyone who is used to the 'schoolteacher' style of moderation on FECC, would find this forum a breath of fresh air.

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:20 pm

suave harv wrote:I think anyone who is used to the 'schoolteacher' style of moderation on FECC, would find this forum a breath of fresh air.

We are all very grown up here, We don't need telling off too often. :D
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

John

Postby John » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:17 am

elvislady wrote:
suave harv wrote:I think anyone who is used to the 'schoolteacher' style of moderation on FECC, would find this forum a breath of fresh air.

We have a special naughty step which Colin oversees. He doesn't have to use it often.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:33 am

John wrote:
elvislady wrote:

We have a special naughty step which Colin oversees. He doesn't have to use it often.

Colin also has Alizee waiting, that is why he does not mind when he is sent that way, lol.

Rickeap

Postby Rickeap » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:33 am

Welcome Dazza. Lots of nice people here

Ciscoking

Postby Ciscoking » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:23 am

I cannot comment about FECC any more..cause I am more supended than being online there...2 weeks...4 weeks..2 weeks...its a vicious circle...guess why..lol..
Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

John

Postby John » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:03 am

Ciscoking wrote:I cannot comment about FECC any more..cause I am more supended than being online there...2 weeks...4 weeks..2 weeks...its a vicious circle...guess why..lol..

Ciskoking, have you been upsetting medical people?

TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:32 am

John wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:I cannot comment about FECC any more..cause I am more supended than being online there...2 weeks...4 weeks..2 weeks...its a vicious circle...guess why..lol..

Ciskoking, have you been upsetting medical people?

He's not a good doctor, he's got it all wrong.
Why would anyone want a doctor that GIVES you a headache?
:lol:

KEV

Postby KEV » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:54 am

MIKE is another fan who gets the BULLY treatment by the DOC and his lovers!.
Keep the FAITH MIKE :!: :!:

KEV

Return to “Everything Elvis”