GOOD MORNING..GOOD AFTERNOON...GOODNIGHT

Share your non-Elvis stuff here

Mister Moon

Re: GOOD MORNING..GOOD AFTERNOON...GOODNIGHT

Postby Mister Moon » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:42 pm

Colin B wrote:
Ben wrote:...John, Colin and Javi know things about me, and we've written to each other a lot over the last 15 years, but do they know what I'm doing right now, or in two weeks? No.

I do.

Ben, be careful with that TV screen in your hall. Have you read George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four" ? :)

Ben

Postby Ben » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:07 am

Mister Moon wrote:
Colin B wrote:
Ben wrote:...John, Colin and Javi know things about me, and we've written to each other a lot over the last 15 years, but do they know what I'm doing right now, or in two weeks? No.

I do.

Ben, be careful with that TV screen in your hall. Have you read George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four" ? :)

Just the other day I was thinking of starting that book after my latest read. I think it's you I should watch out for if you can read my mind like that! But that Colin is a sly dog.

John

Postby John » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:38 am

Ben wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
Colin B wrote:

I do.

Just the other day I was thinking of starting that book after my latest read. I think it's you I should watch out for if you can read my mind like that! But that Colin is a sly dog.

and he shares everything that he can see.

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:19 pm

Colin B wrote:I do.
Mister Moon wrote:Ben, be careful with that TV screen in your hall. Have you read George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four" ? :)
Ben wrote:Just the other day I was thinking of starting that book after my latest read.
I think it's you I should watch out for if you can read my mind like that!
But that Colin is a sly dog.
John wrote:and he shares everything that he can see.

But the legal boys won't let me post most of it...
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Mister Moon

Postby Mister Moon » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:01 pm

Ben wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
Colin B wrote:

I do.

:)

Here's my copy of the book. Purchased and first read in... 1984 !

1984 MM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ben

Postby Ben » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:55 pm

Mister Moon wrote:
Ben wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
Colin B wrote:

I do.

1984 MM.jpg

Just to inform you that my parents were still at school in 1984.

Mister Moon

Postby Mister Moon » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:11 pm

Ben wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
Ben wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
Colin B wrote:

I do.

1984 MM.jpg

Just to inform you that my parents were still at school in 1984.

Me too, that's where we read it. Last year of high-school. I was just a little bitty kid.

Return to “Off Topic”