John Lennon - Imagine Deluxe Edition

Share your non-Elvis stuff here

Mountain Mist

Re: John Lennon - Imagine Deluxe Edition

Postby Mountain Mist » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:34 am

I did not know this extra bit about John with Epstein, Bob, nor the attack on McCartney. I only knew that I did not like him/them.

Elvis would have picked up on all of that (going on what Elvis' friends say on Facebook when they chat about him, which anyone can read) I say this in the context of the question that has always been asked on FECC, "Did Elvis like Lennon?"

Going on what you have said, the mental cruelty John would have placed on whomever he lived with (which, in my view, is similar, or just as bad as hitting).

Topic author
WalterHaleJnr

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:39 am

Colin put a lock to this topic. It's been derailed long enough. Fuck this ! :evil:

Ben

Postby Ben » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:35 am

8-)
WalterHaleJnr wrote:Colin put a lock to this topic. It's been derailed long enough. Fuck this ! :evil:

There's no need. No rules have been breached. If you don't want to read the thread just ignore it.

Bob TCB
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Bob TCB » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:38 am

Since it is apparently okay to trash Elvis, call him a coward....then it should be okay to discuss the truth about what a dirt bag John Lennon was. After all, Elvis has been attacked for over forty years and Albert Goldman's Elvis biography automatically has to be accepted as the truth. Yet, Goldman's derogatory Lennon bio is ignored.

Real Elvis fans are constantly being put down as delusional because we do not believe the unfair lies and other rubbish spread on Elvis?

The media rarely says anything about John Lennon because he was brutally murdered. Granted, it was terrible what happened, but that shouldn't be a reason for John Lennon sainthood. Julian Lennon is on record as saying that John and Yoko were pieces of shyt to him as a child growing up. He barely saw his father. Lennon was a deadbeat dad that not care about Julian because he was a "mistake" so should not have existed.

I also have an excessive Beatles collection and do not need another deluxe box set of the White Album. The material has been out on bootleg for countless years. They are just cleaning house to finally release everything officially before the CD format meets its final demise. Besides, Giles Martin needs more money by remastering his dead father's work.

Mojo Filter

Postby Mojo Filter » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:45 am

Mountain Mist wrote:I did not know this extra bit about John with Epstein, Bob, nor the attack on McCartney. I only knew that I did not like him/them.

Elvis would have picked up on all of that (going on what Elvis' friends say on Facebook when they chat about him, which anyone can read) I say this in the context of the question that has always been asked on FECC, "Did Elvis like Lennon?"

Going on what you have said, the mental cruelty John would have placed on whomever he lived with (which, in my view, is similar, or just as bad as hitting).

The reason you didn't know about the info Bob TCB said about John and Brian is because it's not true.

You need to check these things up before you start liking people's posts because it doesn't make you look good.

Here's some facts for you: it's never been proved that John had any kind of sexual relationship with his manager Brian Epstein. Yes, the two went on a Spanish holiday together just before the Beatles take off in a big way, but because Brian was gay people assumed, without any proof, that the two got off with one another. It was just rumours and speculation. Unfortunately, it's one of those myths that will forever last without any proof.

When they got back from the holiday John beat up somebody at a party, he had to be hospitalized, because he called John gay, or the person's Actually words were "how was the Spanish honeymoon" for that he got a whack from John. And I don't blame him because if someone said that to me, i'd punch them too.

When an interviewer asked McCartney in the 90s if John was gay or bisexual, Paul said this:"I have spent many times with John in hotel rooms when we were touring and we've even shared a bed together, not once did he ever come on to me or showed any signs that he was gay"
she's well acquainted with a touch of the velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:47 am

Mojo Filter wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:I did not know this extra bit about John with Epstein, Bob, nor the attack on McCartney. I only knew that I did not like him/them.

The reason you didn't know about the info Bob TCB said about John and Brian is because it's not true.

You need to check these things up before you start liking people's posts because it doesn't make you look good.

Here's some facts for you: it's never been proved that John had any kind of sexual relationship with his manager Brian Epstein. Yes, the two went on a Spanish holiday together just before the Beatles take off in a big way, but because Brian was gay people assumed, without any proof, that the two got off with one another. It was just rumours and speculation. Unfortunately, it's one of those myths that will forever last without any proof.

When they got back from the holiday John beat up somebody at a party, he had to be hospitalized, because he called John gay, or the person's Actually words were "how was the Spanish honeymoon" for that he got a whack from John. And I don't blame him because if someone said that to me, i'd punch them too.

When an interviewer asked McCartney in the 90s if John was gay or bisexual, Paul said this:"I have spent many times with John in hotel rooms when we were touring and we've even shared a bed together, not once did he ever come on to me or showed any signs that he was gay"

According to the articles I read before replying, what Bob specifically said, is correct.

Mojo Filter

Postby Mojo Filter » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:53 am

Mountain Mist wrote:
Mojo Filter wrote:

According to the articles I read before replying, what Bob specifically said, is correct.

Whatever Bob's been reading is incorrect.

You should study more and learn.
she's well acquainted with a touch of the velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane

Topic author
WalterHaleJnr

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:20 am

Probably , but there is nothing wrong with Bob starting up his own BS topic re. Lennon's private life.
My topic is meant to be about his celebrated album, nothing more, nothing less.

Bob TCB
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Bob TCB » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:23 am

Mojo Filter wrote:

The affair in Spain between Brian Epstein and John Lennon is well documented in a book called, "Shout." Lennon beat up a reporter who asked him about it. It was an extended vacation where the two men shared a room and were seen together, alone. Brain Epstein's suicide was real sad, but John Lennon's cruel words are also well documented. Look up the recent interview with Paul McCartney. He admitted that they masturbated together. In another interview, Yoko claimed her dead husband was a bisexual and did have brief sexual encounters with men. It is easy to google, but I suppose it is just as easy to ignore if you rather cover your eyes and ears. In reality, Lennon is long dead. So what if the truth gets exposed?

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:31 am

Ben wrote:8-)
WalterHaleJnr wrote:Colin put a lock to this topic. It's been derailed long enough. Fuck this ! :evil:

There's no need. No rules have been breached. If you don't want to read the thread just ignore it.

Why did you delete my reply to you, then, Ben?

Ben

Postby Ben » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:34 am

Mountain Mist wrote:

Because it contained a quote from Walter that I also deleted. Stop trying to stir up trouble.

In response to your deleted post, you're wrong.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:38 am

Ben wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

Because it contained a quote from Walter that I also deleted. Stop trying to stir up trouble.

In response to your deleted post, you're wrong.

So MF can say anything he wants, as above, and repeat it again, (which is fine with you) but when it comes to you, personally, if I ask you why you deleted my post (which was only a question) that is stirring up trouble....

I think you are pointing your fingers at me, unnecessarily.

You are definitely not impartial as a moderator.
Last edited by Mountain Mist on Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
WalterHaleJnr

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:38 am

and again benski what part of topic derailed do you fail to understand ?

Topic author
WalterHaleJnr

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:40 am

here's a novel fucken suggestion: if turkies like member BOB TCB wants to comment on Lennon's private life then that's Ok so long as he does it on his own topic, not mine.

Ben

Postby Ben » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:40 am

You two keep enjoying your petty goading. Enjoy.

Return to “Off Topic”