New member from Texas

Introduce Yourself

Topic author
Cheiro

Re: New member from Texas

Postby Cheiro » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:20 am

Thanks for sharing, Mountain Mist. I enjoyed reading all of that. An alternative history of the Tarot states that the Tarot deck was created first and the modern deck of playing cards derives from it.

The major arcana each represent a stage in the process of spiritual awakening. This is the process of evolving from the natural into the spiritual. The symbols on the cards are what Carl Jung would call archetypes of the collective unconscious.
“Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you’re hating part of yourself.” --Elvis Presley

Topic author
Cheiro

Postby Cheiro » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:21 am

Matt Helm wrote:GREETINGS from Vienna, Austria ..., Matt

Thank you.
“Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you’re hating part of yourself.” --Elvis Presley

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:15 am

Cheiro wrote:Thanks for sharing, Mountain Mist. I enjoyed reading all of that. An alternative history of the Tarot states that the Tarot deck was created first and the modern deck of playing cards derives from it.

The major arcana each represent a stage in the process of spiritual awakening. This is the process of evolving from the natural into the spiritual. The symbols on the cards are what Carl Jung would call archetypes of the collective unconscious.

Thank you, Cheiro - I didn't know this.

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Be rael, human, downtoearth, full with love.... and a real ELVIS Fan...that's it...Matt

Return to “Who Am I”